Our Family Wealth VIP Membership programs are part of what set us apart
and allow us to care for you and your family
throughout all life’s stages.
At most estate planning law firms the relationship ends when you sign your documents. At WR Nichols Law we see the signing your estate planning documents as the beginning of our relationship with your family.
Over time, your assets will change; your family may change; we know for sure that the law will change. Your plan must accommodate all of these changes in order to make sure your plan works when your family needs it the most. If your plan is not properly updated over time, your documents become worthless… worth no more than the paper they were printed on. And the costs of failing to update are typically far greater than keeping your plan current.
To help you make sure your plan is always current, WR Nichols Law offers Family Wealth Membership Programs.
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge three year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. We also include in our planning process a creative way for our clients to pass on more than just their financial assets, but also their human assets—who they are and what is important to them. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our annual membership programs or not, we keep all our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
Some of the Benefits Provided Under Our Membership Plans include:
- Annual Plan Review with Unlimited Plan Amendments;
- Annual Priceless Conversation to transition your most important and most frequently lost family wealth- who you are and what’s most important to you.
- Annual Membership in service which provides 24-7 on-line access to health care and guardianship documents;
- Substantial discount on our fees for advising your loved ones after you’re gone;
- Annual Review of Your Assets and Update of Your Asset Spreadsheet;
- And much more, including valuable membership enrollment bonuses.
For more information about our unique programs, please contact us.